Highway 33 through Bath will be open to two way traffic all day EXCEPT for 11:30 am to 2 pm to allow for clearing streets in advance of the Parade at 1 pm.
However traffic will be slow in the Village especially on Church Street.
To avoid slow traffic coming through Bath on Canada Day, assuming you are planning NOT to spend the day in Bath here’s what you do.
If coming from Picton or Glenora on Highway 33
- Turn left (north) at the Hydro Plant on County Road 21 and take County Road 8 north to County Rd. 22
- Turn right (east) on to County Rd 22.
- Turn right (south) on County Road 7(towards Bath) or turn north to go to highway 2.
- Then left on Doyle Road to County Road 4 to Millhaven Road
If coming from Kingston or Amherstview on Highway 33
- Turn right (north) at Millhaven Road
- Turn left on Doyle Road
- Follow Doyle Road to County Road 7
- Turn right (north) on County Road 7
- Turn left (west) on County Road 22 and follow to County Road 8
- Turn left (south) again and follow to Highway 33,
If you are coming to Bath for the celebrations, once you hit Country Road 7, turn south and watch for the Event Park Lot signs.